Virtual Event Overview
- Upon registering for our virtual event, customers will receive a confirmation email containing a link to a private and secure session of Google Meet.
- On the day and time of the event, customers can click on the link to join a session of Google Meet.
- Our virtual event will be a small, secure and interactive session. Participants will be able to see, hear and interact with the Let's Dress Up! presenter and other children.
Recommendations To Ensure A Positive Experience For All
- Google Meet works on any device with a webcam. We recommend a device with a larger screen such as a laptop or desktop computer using the Chrome browser.
- NOTE: If your child’s school uses the Google Meet Waiting Room extension for Chrome, then that needs to be turned OFF prior to joining our session. See instructions here
- Headphones are optional, wireless is preferred so kids can move around.
- Customers using a mobile device will need to install the Google Meet App.
- The name displayed next to a child's picture will be the name linked to the Google Account or Device Account used. For a more personalized experience, you can temporarily change to child’s first name and last initial so we can easily identify them.
- During the virtual event please leave the microphone ON. The presenter will be able to mute and un mute microphones for each participant during the session.
- A quiet area with minimal distractions is best. Have any recommended craft supplies nearby.
- For an instructional video about using Google Meet click here